Now registering for winter classes beginning 2/23 and 2/25!
Rules & Recommendations
– No refunds are available for group classes once you are enrolled. There will be no exceptions.
– Students are allowed 1 make-up per session and the class must be made up before the end of that particular session.
– Full payment due with registration.
– Group lesson will be 30 minutes each week.
– Please arrive 15 minutes before start of group lesson.
– Skate rentals are free for group students.
– Warm clothing/helmets (bike/ski/hockey) and gloves are strongly recommended.
– Public session admission included for all group lesson students on day of lesson.
– Walkers are NOT included in price for the public session.
– Classes can be combined or schedules can be changed based on enrollment. Participants can be moved to another class with a different start time or skating level based upon enrollment and activity.
|Mommy/Daddy & Me||Ages 3-5, never skated before, taken with parent||Hockey||Ages 7-17, must have taken Pre-Alpha|
|Tot 1||Ages 4-6, never skated before||Alpha||Ages 7-17, crossovers|
|Tot 2||Ages 4-6, can skate unassisted||Beta||Ages 7-17, backwards crossovers|
|Tot 3&4||Ages 4-6, advanced skating||Gamma||Ages 7-17, one foot turns|
|Beginner||Ages 7-17, never skated before||Delta||Ages 7-17, intro to jumping|
|Pre Alpha||Ages 7-17, gliding and backward skating||Adult||Ages 18&up, all levels|
A cancellation can occur if registration fails to meet the required number of students. If a class is cancelled, the arena will attempt to notify customers by phone. If no make-up can be scheduled, students will receive a refund for the cancelled class.
Private lessons are recommended by your instructor as a supplement to your class. There is an additional cost for private lessons. Please inquire at the front office for details.
The deadline for registration is the start date of the class.
Proud Sponsor of the New Jersey Devils